Artikel der Marke Quinta da Lagoalva
Quinta da Lagoalva de Cima extends along the south bank of the Tejo, about 2 km from the village of Alpiarça and 11 km from Santarém.
In 1834, Quinta da Lagoalva was bought by Henrique Teixeira de Sampayo, 1st Count of Póvoa. In 1841-42 all goods passed to D. Maria Luisa Noronha de Sampaio, who in 1846 married Domingos António Maria Pedro de Souza and Holstein, 2nd Duke of Palmela, and from that time the goods for the Casa Palmela.
Successively in the possession of their descendants, the lands are now owned by the Quinta da Lagoalva de Cima SA Agricultural Society.