Artikel der Marke Quinta do Judeu
Quinta do Judeu came to the possession of the Alves de Carvalho family in 1932, with which it remains until today, the origin of its name being the result of the existence of a statue of a Roman Jew on its roof.
Recently refurbished, Quinta do Judeu has an excellent winemaking center, which combines the most modern technology available for the production of fine wines with traditional practices, such as the treading of grapes by Men in granite wineries.
We believe that the world improves when we live in search of inspiration, poetry and beauty in the smallest details. Let yourself be inspired by our wines and Quintas and be dazzled by the aromas, flavors and landscapes. Welcome to a world of inspiration. Welcome to the Douro.
Quinta do Judeu has 3 farms in the Douro Demarcated Region, totaling 27 hectares of vineyards, traditional and mechanized and only with native Douro castes.
In the Sub-Region of Cima Corgo are the Quintas do Judeu Canelas and Covelinhas and in the Sub-Region of Baixo Corgo there is the Quinta do Judeu Corgo.
The vines, aged between 5 and 85 years, have the following red varieties (Touriga Nacional, Touriga Franca, Tinta Roriz, Tinta Barroca, Tinta Cão, Tinta Amarela, Sousão and Tinta Francisca) and white (Malvasia Fina, Rabigato, Viosinho , Arinto, Gouveio and Cercial) identified.