Artikel der Marke Quinta da Casa Amarela
Quinta da Casa Amarela is located on the left bank of the Douro River, in the spot classified by Unesco as a World Heritage Site, halfway between the towns of Régua and Lamego, in the heart of the oldest demarcated region in the world - the Douro .
It has been in the possession of the same family since the year 1885. The house of habitation, rebuilt and extended in the first quarter of the last century, lends the name to the property, by virtue of the yellow color with which it is painted.
Family-oriented company, continuation of the multicentennial traditions of the region, in the art of producing the Port Wine and Douro Denomination of Origin Wine.