Artikel der Marke Quinta da Foz
Quinta da Foz was built by D. Luís Borges Beleza de Andrade between 1796 and 1810, but it was in 1872 that this property was founded by the Cálem family after its acquisition. It was in the possession of the Cálem family until the end of 2010.
Quinta da Foz is located in Douro Vinhateiro, in the sub-region of Cima Corgo, in the parish of Gouvães do Douro, Sabrosa, and shares on its banks the junction of the river Pinhão and the river Douro.
Currently, Quinta da Foz is dedicated to the production of table wine of excellence, having resumed in 2012 the production of Port wine. For this, they contribute their old vineyards, the quality of the grapes and the rigorous and professional work of their enology team.