Artikel der Marke Caves do Solar de São Domingos
The house was founded by Mr. Elpídio Martins Semedo in 1937 and since 1970 is directed by Lopo de Sousa Freitas.
Throughout its galleries, more than a million and a half bottles of sparkling wine, large thousands of bottles of wine and half a thousand barrels of French oak have been added to the aging of its famous brandies.
In 2004, an ambitious project to modernize the company began, renewing the oenology team and deciding to move forward with the production of grapes. Between vineyards and vineyards, under the technical guidance of the Caves, more than 100 ha are controlled in the Bairrada region.