Herdade São Miguel Colheita Seleccionada 2015 Red Wine
Aroma is ripe red and black berries, spicy and balmy. The palate is well balanced, round, rich in fruity and spicy notes. Nice structure of soft tannins. The 6 months of aging in oak barrels is giving soft wood in the aftertaste. This wine has its own character.
100 hectares were planted in Herdade de São Miguel and Herdade da Pimenta in 2001, 2002 and 2003. Given our growth and the search for complexity and genuineness of our wines, we have over the years established supply agreements with Alentejo winegrowers .
- Alicante Bouschet, Cabernet Sauvignon, Syrah and Touriga Nacional
- Total Acidity
- 5.3 g/l
- Tasting Notes
- Aroma of very ripe red and black fruits (mulberry, raspberry and plum), integrated with spicy and balmy notes, such as pepper, mint and coconut. Well-balanced, round, rich taste of fruits and spices, nice structure of smooth tanins
- Mediterranean food in general, pasta, lamb, poultry and soft cheeses
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
- Fermentation with controlled temperature (22ºC-28ºC) in stainless steel vats. Maceration after fermentation between 5 and 10 days. Malolatic Fermentation in stainless still vats with french oak staves
- 50% in 400 L french oak barrels during 6 months
Vielleicht gefällt Ihnen auch