Quinta do Couquinho Colheita 2015 Red Wine
Produtor: Quinta do Couquinho
- A very consensual wine, powerful but elegant, ideal companion of allthe meat dishes.
- Touriga Nacional, Touriga Franca and Sousão
- The grapes were harvested by hand, at their ideal point of ripeness. The vinification was made in stainless steel vats with slight reruns and prolonged macerations.
- In French oak barrels, new and 2nd and 3rd years, for 14 months.
- Total Acidity
- 5 g/dm3
- Wine Maker
- Engº João Brito e Cunha e Engº Victor Rabaçal
- Tasting Notes
- Intense ruby color, rich aroma of the violet, and the black fruits of the Douro (plums, blackberries and figs). Full, with good freshness and good tannins, taste to confirm the whole nose, in a long and complex finish.
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
Vielleicht gefällt Ihnen auch