Quinta de Simaens 2016 White Wine
A white wine produced by the Pedernã, Avesso and Trajadura grape varieties of the Vinhos Verdes region in Quinta de Simaens
Founded in 1884 by the brothers António and Francisco, the Sociedade dos Vinhos Borges soon became one of the main national wine companies. Recognizing that excellence can only Portuguese wines assert themselves in the world, Borges has always bet on the quality of its production, today exported to more than fifty countries on five continents
- Vinhos Verdes
- White Wine
- Great for accompanying fish, seafood and some white meats.
- Azal, Pedernã, Avesso, Loureiro
- The must from the pressed grapes is cooled to 8-12 ° C and decanted. After decantation the fermentation begins with temperature control (12-14 ° C).
- About the fine lees for 4 months.
- Total Acidity
- 6,1 g/l
- Wine Maker
- José Machado
- Tasting Notes
- Citrus greenish color. Aroma to tropical fruits like pineapple and passion fruit, evolving to a more citric character, where lemon and lemon notes predominate. Elegant but very full bodied, where good acidity and aromas provide balance and persistence.
- 8 - 10ºC
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
Vielleicht gefällt Ihnen auch