Duorum Vinha de Castelo Melhor Vintage 2010 Port Wine
Duorum Vinha de Castelo Best Vintage 2010 is a port wine made from the best wines of the castes Touriga Nacional, Touriga Franca, Tinta Roriz, Sous
"To be a reference of Portuguese wines worldwide, giving identity to different wines and quality that the consumer trusts. We also wish to offer our national and international customers wines that represent the best of each region where we are present: Alentejo, yew, borders, douro and green wines. " - Jo Portugal Ramos
- As an aperitive or on any other ocasion. Ideal accompaniment to nuts, cheeses or deserts.
- Touriga Nacional, Touriga Franca, Tinta Roriz, Sousão
- Fermentation takes place in stainless steel lagares (troughs) with robotized treading at controlled temperature not exceeding 30ºC, in order to obtain the greatest extraction possible of skins constituents.
- Total Acidity
- 4,5 g/l
- Wine Maker
- João Portugal Ramos
- Tasting Notes
- Deep red colour with dense violet tones. Intense and elegant aroma dominated by ripe black fruits like blackberries, prune and cassis, also showing balsamic aromas of "esteva", resin, cedar and exotic wood.
- 17 - 18ºC
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
- Gold Medal - International Wine Challenge 2013
You might also like