Poças Colheita 1994 Port Wine
Poças Colheita was in oak casks for a period never less than 7 years.
Manoel Poças was 30 years old and had some work experience in the area. With his uncle, he founded a company to sell brandies to great producers of Port wine. Shortly thereafter it established the headquarters that remains until today, in Vila Nova de Gaia. First his uncle, then the brothers, the wife, the grandchildren: the whole Poças family came to share their passion for wine, combining respect for tradition with an open mind for innovation brought by the new generations. Today, with three farms in the best locations in the Douro Demarcated Region, Poças has total control of the quality of its wines. And the involvement of the family is stronger than ever.
- Excellent digestive, accompanies well varied assorted cheeses, chocolates and nuts.
- Touriga Nacional, Touriga Franca, Tinta Roriz, Tinta Barroca, Tinto Cão
- Fermentation at controlled temperature, interrupted by addition of wine spirit.
- In oak casks for a period never less than 7 years.
- 20,57 %
- Total Acidity
- 4,69 g/L
- Wine Maker
- Jorge Manuel Pintão and Luís Rodrigues
- Tasting Notes
- Auburn. Dried fruits and light smoke. Voluminous, with quality tannins, it has a long aromatic persistence.
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
You might also like