Quinta da Gaivosa 20 Years Old Tawny Port Wine 500 ml
An excellent port wine from Quinta da Gaivosa aged for 20 years in old French oak barrels
It is in the Douro that the Alves de Sousa family produces their wines, according to a family tradition of 5 generations.
Working only the grapes of the family vineyards (Quinta da Gaivosa, Vale da Raposa, Caldas, Estação, Aveleira and Oliveirinha), developed a complete range of Douro wines of great character and quality.
- With cheeses, caramel and egg desserts (cream milk, French pudding ...) and cigars
- Touriga Franca, Tinto Cão, Tinta Barroca and others
- Fermentation with indigenous yeasts at a temperature between 20-25ºc for 3 to 4 days; Interruption of fermentation with wine spirit at 77º V / V
- 20 Years
- Total Acidity
- 5,19 g/dm3
- Tasting Notes
- Great concentration and complexity, full of spices, caramel and herbal notes
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
- Decanter Panel Tastings 2018: 88 points
You might also like