Rapariga da Quinta Reserva Red Wine
Producer: Lu Duarte, Vinhos.
- Ideal to accompany traditional dishes of Mediterranean cuisine, roasted or grilled meats and strong cheeses.
- Alicante Bouschet, Aragonez and Touriga Nacional
- The grapes are gently crushed and undergoes pre-fermentative maceration at 12ºC. The must then ferments in temperature controlled stainless steel mills and inoculation of selected yeasts.
- 12 months in new and used French oak barrels of 300 liters.
- Wine Maker
- Luís Duarte
- Tasting Notes
- High level red, with layers of ripe fruit aromas well integrated with the notes conferred by the oak. Elegant and powerful in the mouth, it has a very long and seductive finish.
- 16 - 18ºC
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
Click here to leave a review
You might also like