Fitapreta Red Wine
Producer: Fitapreta Vinhos
- Grilled red and seasoned meats.
- Aragonês, Trincadeira and Alicante Bouschet
- After sorting and crushing the grapes are conveyed by gravity into small vats and fermented at 27ºC by only indigenous yeast. Post fermentation maceration of 15-20 days.
- 9 months 50% in French oak and 50% in cuba.
- Wine Maker
- António Maçanita
- Tasting Notes
- Concentrated violet color. Intense nose to fresh black fruit with notes of dried grass. Full, full-bodied, rich and greedy attack with toffe notes and the finish of the mouth revealing firm, round tannins.
- 16 - 18ºC
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
You might also like