Quinta do Vallado Vinha da Coroa 2015 Red Wine
Producer: Quinta do Vallado.
- It comes from an old vineyard about 100 years old, with a mixture of 34 grape varieties.
- The grapes were fermented for 14 days in stainless steel vats, 50% with stalks, and without any crushing.
- After a fermentation of 14 days with very little extraction, the grapes aged for approximately 18 months in French oak barrels of 2nd year.
- Wine Maker
- Francisco Olazabal & Francisco Ferreira
- Tasting Notes
- Aroma of red fruits, woods and a touch of toast from the barrel where it staged. Very fresh, spiced wine with a very long finish with a red fruit flavor, complemented by a nice vegetable touch.
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
You might also like