Ribatejo WHITE Wine

Viewed products

Fiuza Premium 2016 White Wine View larger

Fiuza Premium 2016 White Wine

FiuzaPremiumW184

New product

White wine from the Tejo region where the Sauvignon Blanc grape variety predominates

More details

120 Items

13,51 € tax incl.

Data sheet

CountryPortugal
RegionRibatejo
TypeWhite Wine
Vintage2016
CastSauvignon Blanc
Alcohol14%
Total Acidity5,99 g/l
Wine MakerPeter Bright 
VinificationThe grapes are selected by hand and pressed at 5ºC. 90% of the grapes are from the current harvest, the remaining 10% from the previous harvest with fermentation and aging in new oak barrels for 6 months
Ph3,33
Tasting NotesColor clear yellow. Intense and complex aroma to citrus fruits in conjunction with a mineral trace. Complex and delicate with a touch of ripe fruit wrapped in toasted notes and balanced acidity. Long and bulky
EnjoyExcellent to accompany all kinds of fish, seafood and white meats
Bottle Size750 ml

More info

The Mascarenhas Fiuza Family has been dedicated to winemaking for more than a century. The company began its activity at the beginning of the 20th century. In 1986, the partnership between the wine producer Joaquim Mascarenhas Fiuza and the prestigious Australian winemaker Peter Bright was born, where the company Fiuza & Bright

Reviews

Write a review

Fiuza Premium 2016 White Wine

Fiuza Premium 2016 White Wine

White wine from the Tejo region where the Sauvignon Blanc grape variety predominates

30 other products in the same category: