Quinta do Poço do Lobo "Cabernet Sauvignon" 2013 Sparkling Red Wine
This wine is made with Baga, Touriga Nacional, Cabernet Sauvignon grape varieties.
"Convincing avant-gardism and tradition, Caves São João began the creation of sparkling wines in the year 30 and in 1959 the production and commercialization of bottled quality wines, nationally and internationally. Always inspired in the past, it planted in Quinta do Poço do Lobo, acquired in 1971, the varieties that allowed them to innovate, always keeping in mind the classic profile of their wines. "
- Fatty fish, grilled or roasted red meats, as well as other well seasoned meats.
- Baga, Touriga Nacional, Cabernet Sauvignon
- The grapes harvested at the optimum moment of maturation for the preparation of the sparkling wine, fermented, after total destemming, in stainless steel tanks at controlled temperature, followed by the malolactic fermentation after distillation.
- In bottle, on lees, for 12 months.
- Total Acidity
- 4,95 g/l
- Wine Maker
- José Carvalheira
- Tasting Notes
- Ruby color. Intense, with notes of black berries, balsamic and aniseed notes. It possesses a delicate and creamy attack, a moderate acidity and beautiful freshness and gustatory persistence.
- 6 - 8ºC
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
You might also like