Quinta do Encontro Brut Sparkling White Wine
Quinta do Encontro Brut Sparkling is made with Bical, Maria Gomes & Arinto grape varieties.
Quinta do Encontro is a remarkable and innovative winery whose concept combines the passion for wines with architecture. The wines produced result from this differentiating vision, creating a portfolio that shows a distinct approach to Bairrada.
- Laser time on to drink with soft food as salads, grilled fish, seafood, with meat and deserts
- Bical, Maria Gomes & Arinto
- Crush with total destemming, gentle pneumatic pressing natural, static clarification and fermentation at 18ºC. Classical method
- 12 months in wine cellar and 1 more month after degórgement
- Total Acidity
- 5.8 g/l
- Wine Maker
- Osvaldo Amando
- Tasting Notes
- Crystalline with a elegant bubbles. Aroma of white fresh fruit jelly, citrus, hazelnut and biscuit. Fruity and fresh taste, soft mousse, crispy and elegant persistence
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
You might also like