Presidential Colheita 1997 Port Wine
Presidential Colheita 1997 is a Port Wine from Douro region.
Politica di sicurezza
Politica di consegna
Politica di ritorno
This company has devoted its entire life to perfecting the principles and methods of producing Port Wine, through a careful selection of the best wines in each vintage and the art of making the best lots that weave in our cellars.
- Desserts, especially those made from eggs or nuts (almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts).
- Touriga Nacional, Touriga Franca, Tinta Roriz and Tinta Barroca
- The grapes come from their own vineyards, harvested manually and vinified by the traditional Tawny method of winemaking, in which fermentation is interrupted by the addition of grape brandy and later oak-colored wine for many years.
- 7 years in oak barrels plus 3 in 550 liter barrels.
- Wine Maker
- José Sousa Soares
- Tasting Notes
- Aroma and intense flavor, with notes of jam, marmalade, dried fruit, cinnamon, coffee, fresh and elegant.
- 12 - 13ºC
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
Potrebbe anche piacerti