Casa Ferreirinha Papa Figos 2017 White Wine
  • Casa Ferreirinha Papa Figos 2017 White Wine

Casa Ferreirinha Papa Figos 2017 White Wine

10,66 €
Brutto
rating No review at the moment

Papa Figos is a Douro white wine

Ilość

 

Polityka bezpieczeństwa

 

Zasady dostawy

 

Polityka zwrotów

Papa Figos by Casa Ferreirinha is produced by Sogrape

PapaFigosW
30 Przedmioty

Opis

Country
Portugal
Region
Douro
Type
White Wine
Ph
3.15
Enjoy
It is a very gastronomic wine, ideal with all types of fish dishes, white meats and salads
Cast
Rabigato, Viosinho, Arinto, Códega, Moscatel
Vinification
The grapes are pressed and the free-run juice is separated from theother presses. Once the desired clarity is obtained, alcoholic fermentation is started at a controlled temperaturebetween 16ºC and 18ºC
Ageing
20% of the batch selected for Papa Figos White 2015 was aged in French oak barrels for three months while the remaining 80% were kept in stainless steel vats
Alcohol
12,5%
Total Acidity
5.8 g/l
Wine Maker
Luis Sottomayor
Tasting Notes
It has good volume, lively acidity and is well integrated on the palate, fruity notes with tropical fruits standing out and some minerality. Its finish is extremely harmonious and persistent
Bottle Size
750 ml

Click here to leave a review

Zobacz także