Esporão "Private Selection" 2013 Red Wine
Producer: Esporão, SA
- Alicante Bouschet, Aragonês, Syrah
- The malolactic fermentation took place in the barrels and spontaneously.
- The stage was made 30% in new barrels and 70% used barrels (1 year) of 225L and 500L of French oak.
- Total Acidity
- 6.80 g/l
- Wine Maker
- David Baverstock and Sandra Alves
- Tasting Notes
- Intense garnet color. Nose composed of notes of blackberries and bitter chocolate. Dense and deep, with a creamy texture and an excellent structure that extends to the long and persistent finish.
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
Click here to leave a review