Douro Vinhos Tintos







Produtos visualizados

Quinta do Vallado Tinto 75cl View larger

Vallado 2015 Red Wine

ValladoR123

New product

Producer: Quinta do Vallado

120 Items

13,00 € tax incl.

Data sheet

CountryPortugal
RegiãoDouro
TypeRed Wine
ElencoTouriga Franca, Touriga Nacional, Tinta Roriz, Sousão and mixed old vineyards
Álcool14,5%
Vinho MakerFrancisco Olazabal & Francisco Ferreira
VinificaçãoAll grapes were fermented under controlled temperature varying between 25º and 27ºC. The finest of the press wine, from a traditional basket press, was also used for ageing for the final blend
Envelhecimento70% aged for 16 months in stainless steel tanks. The remaining 30% aged in 225 litres used French Oak barrique (3rd and 4th year) for 16 months until final blending
Year2015
Notas De ProvaConcentrated, with intense mature red fruit aromas, hints of violets and "esteva" (a local Portuguese resinous bush). Good structure with matured round tannins and a long persistent finish
AproveiteRed meats, roast beef and grilled meats
Tamanho Da Garrafa750 ml

Avaliações

Escrever uma avaliação

Vallado 2015 Red Wine

Vallado 2015 Red Wine

Producer: Quinta do Vallado

30 other products in the same category: